Easter fun.
So I am horrible. HORRIBLE!! But that's okay. I'm not crafty or creative. And I don't even know how to make my blog super cute but I'm okay with that (actually I'm jealous of all the other bloggers, but that is my little secret)
Anyway Easter was over General Conference Sunday.
Sat the kids woke up and wanted to go to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt but the ground had a new blanket of snow on it. I drove past to make sure it was still going on and sure enough the field of white was speckled with greens, blues, purples, yellows and pinks.
Lola stayed home with dad and we bundled the kids up and went to search for eggs.
Grandma Rhodehouse wanted to have an Easter egg hunt as well so we went out there the following weekend for dinner and more eggs and candy.
We all had a fun and eventful Easter weekend. We were able to listen to wonderful prophets and apostles and listened to some beautiful messages about love, family, Christ and his everlasting atonement.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home