The end of spring soccer.
Eight games.
Eight 3 year olds.
Eight boxes of Capri Sun.
Eight wonderfully fun and exciting days of laughter, tears, goals and memories.
Soccer season has come to a close. We had a few warm days and a lot of not so warm days. Sam did kick two goals on his very own. They were so fun to watch and coach and progress just through those 8 short weeks of time. Next year will be just as much fun.
Sam and his good buddy being excellent goalies!!
GO TEAM!!!!!
Hey there goes the ball.
The best part...snacks!!!


2 Comments:
Did I read that right? You coached the team? That is a lot of work. Your kids are darling. I didn't even know you were expecting your third child. Is there a fourth on the way? :)
So cute!! You are amazing! I still think of Sammy as being too little, he is a good looking little soccer player!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home