Where's the rulebook??

Here we go on our own personal game of life.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am now a soccer mom.

And completely love it.

Stacy decided to coach a little pre-school team this spring. Most games have been cold but the kids love it. It is so fun and so chaotic but we all have fun and sometimes a really good laugh at what happens. Most times Sam finds his friend Hannah and they are goalies together. You know by sitting in the net not many balls can get passed you.

Here are a few pics of Sam at his first game when he had no clue what he was doing.


Sam and his favorite coach getting ready to head over to the game.
Having fun.

Ready, set, GO!!


Who me, what, where, what do you want me to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennymommy6 said...

LOL It is so funny when they don't know what they are doing. I helped coach soccer when Spencer and Austin were little and spent half of the time telling them which way to run :)

April 30, 2009 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Shari Baker said...

Yay, I'm so excited that you started a blog. This has been a great way to journal and although I haven't done it yet if you go to www.blurb.com you can actually make your blog into a book. So I plan on doing a book each year so that I can actually say that I journal.

April 30, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE this age for soccer--10 kids swarming 1 ball and 3 fields LOL.

April 30, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger gina said...

Hey, great to see you in the blog world! I LOVE your blog name; so cute. We don't do soccer in our house; we do swim team, dance, piano and baseball, and I figure thats enough! I love little soccer players though; they are adorable.

April 30, 2009 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Jake and Sara said...

Soccer moms are the best! I'm so excited for your blog!

May 4, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home