Where's the rulebook??

Here we go on our own personal game of life.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where's the cheese??

So don't we all know that when the kids are being quiet a mess is soon to be found. Well Sam and Lucy are just like two peas in a pod. She goes where he goes. She does what he does and she wants what he wants. Well today I was downstairs picking up and heard the kids in the kitchen. GREAT!! (said with huge exasperation) so I start my way upstairs and as I turn the corner I can't see them at all. I know they were up here I heard them. As I keep walking closer to the kitchen I still can't see them. Finally I reach the kitchen floor and hear a few snickers coming from underneath the table.



As I bend down I find my kids hiding something. So I asked what he had. He showed me the ziplock baggie of grated cheese that they were sharing and proudly exclaimed "cheese". Then Lucy peeks out from behind Sam and smiles. How can you be mad. It's not like the baby powder extravaganza we had last week. You will hear about that soon enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Carter who is reading this with me asked if these were all pictures of trouble makers? I think you may be introuble with those two, maybe it was Lucy that flooded the garden.

June 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home